+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Voyeurism & Exhibitionism!All u sexy wives and cuck hubbies out there :-)

Thanks!
    We need more bindaas and exhibitionist couples like you to spice up this topic even more, why don't u tell us about how you like to show off your hot wife :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bindasscpl View Post
    nice topic....

My wife Vandana

Hi guys we ar couple from Jaipur. My wife vandana fuck other guys like her collegues and our friends. We have not tried that she fucks other while I watch but we have done things like sh goes to her collegues house to get laid and then with mutual agreement they call me and explain me step my step how the bitch shamelessly behaved and enjoyed the bang. Last weekend she got laid by two of her collegues together and the way the explains me was really very hot. His bitch behave really like shamelessly married Indian slut and enjoyed even double penetration with them. Both o them have monster size cocks which she enjoyed every bit in her lips between her tits and then very deeply in both her holes. They said that sidhant we have not seen such a horny Indian slut ever. If you would like me to tell you in detail what they did please come on chat at sidhant_Kapoor at yahoo chat

I am 26 yr old techie form Pune. Mainly looking for exhibitionist and voyeur couples for some interesting encounters.
    I love playing in public - kissing, touching etc especially with wives knowing their husbands are watching and getting high! So if you are interested in that kind of stuff, do PM me.

I love to fondle my girlfriend in public parks or some other places where others can watch her. I love my girlfriend to wear sexy clothes showing of her arms or cleavage!!! I love when other people looks at her especially the virgin boys n uncles!! I like them to masturbate on my sexy gf.

any hot guys who wanna chat about my gf can can ask lefe4u abt my gf i know he will vouch for her

sure,yahoo's gf is one sexy piece of meat, perfect curves in all the right places and a superb sense of style to flaunt her sexuality too :-)

i m bull for your wife. if any couple from tamilnadu, chennai, add me. we can chat more : rahul_from_cbe (in yahoo.com)

Quote Originally Posted by fonzie View Post
    I am 26 yr old techie form Pune. Mainly looking for exhibitionist and voyeur couples for some interesting encounters.
    I love playing in public - kissing, touching etc especially with wives knowing their husbands are watching and getting high! So if you are interested in that kind of stuff, do PM me.

add us on yahoo. We wl lv to do dt

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_yana View Post
    add us on yahoo. We wl lv to do dt
    whats ur yahoo addy? if u want we both can chat abt each others wife....if u want to, add me at dimdodumdo@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread